Monday, March 13, 2006

Things have been going relatively well. I overslept on the morning of the 12th for about 2 hours. My 1am nap is really a killer this time whereas the 5am was the killer last time. As of today, that is the only time when outright oversleeping took place. One thing I really hate about the transition period is the overwhelming stomach sickness I feel. I noticed that during my last attempt, this went away about day 3 so I’m eagerly anticipating this.

I’ve tried to integrate slight activity into my schedule this round. I simply do not have the energy to jog so I went walking at 6am today and I just finished up one set of the beginner’s workout for “I Want Those Abs.”

One thing that never fails to make me feel better is the Juggernaut cartoon on YouTube (
http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=C6RRBYP9_lI&l=548&fs=1&title=The%20Jugernaut%20Bitch!) Because really, this never gets old.

No comments: