Saturday, March 11, 2006

I have created this blog for one purpose only - the threat of public humiliation.

Today is the first day of my second round in attempting to adjust to a polyphasic sleep schedule. For those of you familiar with polyphasic sleeping, the transition period can take quite a bit of creativity to get through. But, I think this new pink Timex watch with a vomit inducing alarm may serve as just the impetus I need.

I'm not really quite sure what I'm going to cover here. I've heard diet plays a big role in success (I am an awful eater.) I've heard discipline is key (I am severely lacking in that department.) I've heard in general, leading a healthy life free from substances such as caffeine and alcohol is absolutely necessary (no comment.)

Taking all that into consideration, one thing I can say I am not, is a quitter. We shall see how far that can take me.

And if I turn out to be a quitter, at the very least, people are funny when they're sleep deprived, so it should be an entertaining adventure all the same.

No comments: